Tilt-in top and bottom sashes give our double-hung window the cornerstone on easy upkeep. Just simply tilt the sash in to clean both sides of the glass from the comfort of your home. Our single-hung windows feature tilt-in bottom sashes. You’ll also appreciate the high-performance features and weather-tight fit of this masterfully crafted window. Its timeless style and aesthetic appeal will lend a touch of refinement to any home design.
Click here to view a cut-away of our Ultimate 2000 windows.
- A fusion welded sash and mainframe structure for added strength and rigidity. Tough, extra-thick extrusion walls provide the ultimate in welding strength.
- Multi-wall extrusion for superior strength and structural integrity.
- Interlock at sash meeting rails create a super-tight seal against air infiltration, providing security, comfort and well being.
- Full-capture sill enhances protection from water and air infiltration. * Drop-in glazing provides energy efficiency as well as interior aesthetic appeal.
- Double barrier-fin weatherstripping at sash sides helps keep out dirt and noise, and protects against air infiltration.
- A constant force balance system that eliminates sash cords, weights and pulleys and provides easy fingertip operation.
- Hidden screen track produces clean lines and added beauty.